Cindy had her cast taken off the fourth of February and is getting better everyday. It has been a challenge for her and she is determined to return to her old self. I know that with her physical therapy (shopping) she will be as good as new in no time.
The weather her has made a big turn toward spring. The daffodils are in bloom and just today I noticed that the pear trees are in bloom. It is really beautiful here when spring arrives.
We were able to take a trip to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge, Tennessee this past weekend with our friends Perry and Patty. It was our first time visiting there but had heard allot about it from others. We had a great time visiting the shops and especially racing go-carts with Perry. They advertise that they go 40-50 mph but all I know is that they "fly". I forgot about not smiling while we were racing because rubber flys off the tires in front of you. I had black spots on my teeth for a while. The only relief was to not follow but to lead. (ha ha)

They just don't make the belt's big enough

Go-Cart racing is an extreme sport. I didn't know that but I am now a believer. I was a little nervous when I read "Ride at your own risk"

OH what fun !!!!

This was off our balcony and it made my knees go weak.I don't like heights.


Gatlinburg, Tennessee

Our new fence

Wow... lots going on with the Georgia Martins!! Looks like you guys had a really nice trip to TN and the fence is beautiful! Glad to hear that Cindy is doing better, and very exciting to hear that retirement is official -- congratulations!! Guess 2011 is the year to do it, my dad is retiring in July, and CAN'T WAIT :)
ReplyDeleteLove you all so much, stacie
Okay so I already tried posting something once, and it wouldn't let me. I think you need to give me your password and let me get you on the right settings. Oh well, as I said the first time...it's good to hear from you, see some pictures, and hear about spring.
ReplyDelete